Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ella!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I've been a little busy with a... brand new PUPPY!!
She is a Miniature Dachshund. She is now 15 weeks, and we got here near Thanksgiving at 9 weeks! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her so far:
Her very first picture. This is the night we brought her home
Reading with Dad
Sleepy puppy
Baby asian pupster
Just hanging out with Dad
Christmas puppy!
Ah, I love this little pup so much already!! 
P.S. If you can't tell, I also got a new camera!! I finally caved and got a Canon Rebel T2i. I love it but don't really know how to use it. Luckily I'm taking a camera class this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh...she is too cute!!!! i love mini dachshunds!!!

    xoamy
    cupcakes-n-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete