Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

I made this dip for the Super Bowl, and it was a hit! It was really quick and easy to make. You can make it a day in advance, and the flavors would have time to really blend together. I added more cheese, because I didn't think it would hurt, and it came out out a little chunky. But the flavors were great!
Taste: SO good! Tasted just like the name describes.
Texture: As I said, a little on the chunky side with extra cheese, but it's ok!
Would I make this again?: Yes, definitely! 

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

1/4 pound thick cut bacon
1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used a cheese blend and it was still cheesy and delish)
1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
2 teaspoons hot sauce
waffle fries or potato chips

Put everything in the bowl. (You can save a little bacon and chives to garnish with.)
Mix. Pour it into your container and let chill for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
Garnish with the reserved bacon and chives. Serve with some chips or waffle fries.

1 comment:

  1. OMG meesh! I made the SAME exact dip haha! It was so yummy!

    ReplyDelete