Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oven Hot Dogs

I really love hot dogs. So when I stumbled upon this recipe, I was very excited! You throw all the fixings on your hot dogs and bake them into a mushy goodness! 
Taste: SO delicious! I loved the dill relish with the sweetness of the ketchup. And of course, tons of onions and cheese!
Texture: The bread that wasn't covered in chili got really hard in the oven. Make sure you cover every inch!
Would I make this again?: Yes, and most likely soon!
Oven Hot Dogs

8 hot dogs
8 hot dog buns
1 can of chili (or more)
1/2 an onion, diced
cheddar cheese
mayonnaise
mustard
dill relish

Line inside of hot dog buns with mayonnaise and relish. Evenly add mustard. Fill with hot dogs and squish into a 13×9″ baking pan.

Top hot dogs with chili, cheese, and diced onion. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment