Wednesday, November 10, 2010

fan mail

Yesterday I got this note from a friend:
"Without sounding too much like a stalker, I just wanted to shoot you a message and let you know how much I LOVE your blog! I made your oreo cupcakes and they were a huge hit! I am going down to football game this weekend, and wanted to pick your brain for tailgating recipes. I am torn between your pumpkin and nutella cookies. Do you have a preference?"

haha I love it! :) If she only knew how big of a stalker I am to so many blogs. It makes me SO happy when I hear that anyone reads my blog! Sometimes I think, if my closest friends aren't reading this, who is?! haha but just wanted to say thanks, and keep the love/stalking coming!

P.S. The answer to the question was: Pumpkin cookies! They were seriously AMAZING, and still in the thanksgiving spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment