Tuesday, September 14, 2010

happy birthday to bloggy

well friends, this little bloggy has made it to one year! I just want to say thanks to everyone who stalks me (I most likely stalk you back) or anyone who just stops by! Sometimes I wonder if anyone really reads this, but then I realize, I don't really care! I still love posting, and that is all that matters! I know I have some loyal readers, and LOVE it when you let me know you've seen this little baby! So stay tuned... and follow me and comment on my posts... it makes me feel really special! haha love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. YAYY HAPPY BLOGGY BIRTHDAY!! :) love it, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment Michelle! I am so proud of you for staying at this for an entire year. You can always count on me to be a loyal follower ;)

    ReplyDelete