Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things that make me happy!

Wooo, my first blog award!!! Thanks Jenna for sharing this with me!! Your blog def makes me happy. 
So here are 10 things that make me happy:

1) Christmas music, and everything about the holiday season!
2) My blog! I could search all day every day (and I do) for cute pictures/ideas to post!
3) My friends. I love them so much, couldn't ask for a better group of friends!
4) My boyfriend. He makes me very happy
5) My family! They seriously are the best, having a twin really is a lot of fun! (you can be jealous, haha)
6) 2 three- day weekends coming up!! 
7) My new hobby of actually decorating cupcakes instead of just looking at pictures in awe. 
8) Good health. For me and everyone around me. 
9) Photoshop on my work computer! All day every dayyyy. :) 
10) Mario for Wii (post to come shortly) haha


And now I am passing the award onto people who make me happy. 
A. Martina- she recently started her blog about her obsession with cupcakes (yes, she is more obsessed than I am). Hopefully this award will motivate her to post more often! 
B. Alex- I just re-discovered his blog today only to find he has links to mine, and is freaking hilarious!! He is holding down 503 like a champ. 

1 comment:

  1. love the list! and i am jealous you have a twin ;) haha

    ReplyDelete