Monday, October 5, 2009

current obsessions

So here are a couple of things I am currently obsessed with:


















1. My tiny little heart necklace that is perfect for every-day wear. I barely wear jewelry, so this little heart is absolutely perfect!! 






2. A Pumpkin Pie & Vanilla Cupcake swirl candle. I've been waiting an entire year for this baby to come back into season! 




3. HILARIOUS new fav show!!!! And it doesn't hurt to have a great bf to watch it with :) 




4. Super cute dresses from Modcloth. I rocked the middle one to my cousin's wedding in Newport thanks to a certain amazing shacker roomate. Thanks Bobbie!! :) Now I'm just waiting for the other 2 to come back in stock. They are first on my wishlist of things to buy right now! 




5. Ben and Jerry's Mission to Marzipan ice cream. "Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Almond Cookies & a Marzipan Swirl" If I could smell one thing in the world for my entire life, it would undoubtedly be almond extract. This ice cream encompasses the smell almost perfectly. YUM. 




 6. My new camera and case. My old camera fell to it's demise on the floor of TOTS, so I had to replace it with this blue beauty. I purchased this green case, which is squishy and just the right size to protect it's precious cargo in my purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment